It’s always great to go back to the science of learning to underpin everything we do as educators. A fascination for how people learn led me to an undergraduate degree in Psychology, and this has served me so well as a prerequisite to teaching, but I realize that many other educators may not have had that background. This publication reminds us of the complexity of building effective learning environments and is a good overview of lots of relevant background about learning. A great resource for #iicti inquiry projects!
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @hj_dewaard: Primo Toys primotoys.com twitter.com/hj_dewaard/sta… 20 hours ago
- RT @JustinTrudeau: Love is love. #PrideTO https://t.co/z2No7rdchZ 20 hours ago
- @TessaHeffernan Prime Math training? 20 hours ago
- @TessaHeffernan Oh my gosh!! I still remember that little girl's name! So cute! 22 hours ago
- Hey @kbbeutler - we miss you up here at #ISTE17 keynote https://t.co/8HcPsLE6oy 1 day ago