When I first started commuting, I ended up at the Barrie Go Station to find this great innovative idea for book sharing that was setup close to the train tracks. The definition of innovation is to improve on something, and if you’re a lover of public libraries, like me, you’ll love this idea.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @Staudt1: Our Principals on this Friday afternoon learning together. Using technology to support student learning. Google Read & Write.… 1 day ago
- RT @SMCDSBDirector: Mission Trips at the SMCDSB. Our teams are ready for China, India, Tanzania and Ecuador @SMCDSB https://t.co/BxXIYNs5… 1 day ago
- RT @ycdsb: Leadership training took place this past wknd as camp leaders prepare to welcome over 300 students for YCDSB Arts & Athletics Ca… 1 day ago
- RT @TCDSB21C: Rise Up! Speak Up! live Up! -introducing the 3 themes of @tcdsb #ilite2017 https://t.co/BTHFAOOy7X 1 day ago
- RT @misslemieux: Skype call with @masterjendu of @RootsandShoots / @JaneGoodallCAN So awesome!! Thank you Jen! #panthers loved it! @SMCDS… 1 day ago