When I first started commuting, I ended up at the Barrie Go Station to find this great innovative idea for book sharing that was setup close to the train tracks. The definition of innovation is to improve on something, and if you’re a lover of public libraries, like me, you’ll love this idea.
Top Posts & Pages
- Happy to say my classroom was never this-nor was teaching that kind of 'work'. Alike film thekidshouldseethis.com/post/alike-an-… via @thekidshouldsee 11 hours ago
- RT @tedfujimoto: Superheroes won't save schools...people working together to create a healthy school culture will. https://t.co/BBILDAxDnP… 11 hours ago
- True leaders inspire positive outcomes! Love this tribute... twitter.com/hillaryclinton… 5 days ago
- RT @millerpEDU: The session board for March 4th's PUSH Your Learning Conference is now available! sites.google.com/scdsb.on.ca/pu… #scdsbPUSH #SCDSB 5 days ago
- The best part of my world is sharing the work of awesome #ontario educators like @JennKranenburg bsherry.wordpress.com/2017/02/13/don… #ontedleaders 1 week ago